Friday, June 8, 2012

Post #277 - Coming Up for Air

The title on this post is a double-entendre.  I have been on travel, doing a conference in British Columbia (the only explanation I have for having missed a week in my posting, I'm afraid -- a first-time event of which I will try not to make a habit); plus, this article (see the link) has to do with Israeli submariners who are packing a punch...


http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/israel-deploys-nuclear-weapons-on-german-built-submarines-a-836784.html

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!
    Feel free to visit my web-site grünen Tee Informationen auf Tee-Experte.eu

    ReplyDelete